The ICT Service team has extensive experience working in education. We understand the diverse demands facing school leaders and practitioners and we are able to apply either new or the most appropriate technology approaches to learning and teaching. We work closely with our customers to develop a strategic vision for using ICT in teaching, learning and management.
Our detailed service information can always be found at www.theictservice.org.uk and we offer our services to Maintained and Academy schools and Multi Academy Trusts, chargeable with both pay-as-you-go and subscription options.
All school staff can call us on 0300 300 0000 or email us at email@example.com and a ticket will be raised so we can support you through to a resolution to your query/issue.
- Comprehensive Technical Support Packages
- Telephone & Remote Support
- ICT Equipment Procurement | Audits
- New School Build Infrastructure | Installation
- Computing Curriculum Support
- E-Safety Support
- SEND Support
- MIS & FMS Consultancy & Training
- Scheduled Technician Visits | Wireless | Cloud Solutions | Server Support | Remote Access | Web Filtering | Mobile Device Management | Managed Network Services | Email | Telephony
We also offer a range of Training Courses to support all types of staff in schools, click on any of the below to view current courses available.
- School Leaders & Governors
- School Administrators
- Finance Staff & Business Managers
- Teachers & TAs
- Assessment Users & Co-ordinators
- Staff managing SEND, Inclusion & Behaviour
Guide to Services
- We produce a comprehensive Guide to Services document and send to schools directly ahead of their annual subscription sign up.
- Our price lists are available on application.
- To get the most up-to-date information and news, sign up to receive our newsletters at our website's subscribe to communications page.