Our aim is clear - through partnership and collaboration we strive to ensure the best outcome for every child in Cambridgeshire.
Our five key priorities for Cambridgeshire:
- To increase the percentage of schools that are good or outstanding
- To accelerate the achievement of vulnerable groups
- To recruit and retain a high quality workforce
- To improve pupil outcomes in writing and phonics at KS1 and in mathematics at KS2
- To secure suitable and sufficient early years, childcare, state-funded school and post 16 places to meet the needs of Cambridgeshire’s children, young people and families