- Sensory Processing Resource Pack [Size: 1,925 KB, File: PDF] assists with the identification of possible difficulties and support the implementation of strategies.
- Social Stories are a tool that supports the exchange of information between parents, professionals, and people with autism.
- Beacon House provide assessments and effective therapies for children who are experiencing mental health difficulties, emotional and behavioural problems and relationship conflict.
- Between Children's Early Experience, Emotional Well-being and Performance in School - H Geddes (2005).
- PACE articles - Dan Hughes.
- Punished by Rewards - Alfie Kohn.
- Inside I’m Hurting - Louise Bomber.
- Mental Health and Behaviour in Schools - DfE.
The files below have activities and information for practitioners supporting children with autism and social communication needs.
Cambs EYC - Be Positive138KB–pdf
Size: 138KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Choices and Instructions171KB–pdf
Size: 171KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - First Then Board213KB–pdf
Size: 213KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Observing Patterns of Behaviour167KB–pdf
Size: 167KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Plan for Supporting Positive-Interactions62KB–pdf
Size: 62KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Visual Timetable227KB–pdf
Size: 227KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Targeted Observation42KB–pdf
Size: 42KBFile format: pdf
Cambs EYC - Risk Assessment77KB–pdf
Size: 77KBFile format: pdf