Working in the Children and Families Sector it is important that you are able to evidence that your practice is informed, evidence based and meeting current standards. Our website is set out to enable you to be able to identify the training that will best meet your needs.
We deliver and commission a variety of learning and development opportunities to those working with Children, Young People and Families in Cambridgeshire; this includes staff within Cambridgeshire County Council as well as partner agencies.
How to access our services
- Our full learning and development offer can be found by accessing the Training directory via related links
- Courses offered include Safeguarding, Domestic Abuse, Child Sexual Exploitation and Direct Work training. The offer includes both face to face training and suggested eLearning
- For Early Help and Social Work staff there are also other Learning and Development pathways under related links. These outline the recommended training for staff as they progress through their career and are being developed during the course of the Children’s Change Programme
- All courses can be booked by via the Learn Together Cambridgeshire page unless otherwise detailed.
- These can be found under related links and identify recommended training pathways for all workers in the following areas:
- Parental Substance Misuse
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Domestic Abuse
Other services offered by the team:
For professional Social Work learning and development opportunities, please access the Social Work section on our main page.
The Learning & Development team also offers a variety of Vocational Qualification opportunities for those working with Children, Young People and Families. Further details can be found in the vocational qualifications section on our main page.
Learning and Development Team
For bookings and courses related queries:
Tel: 01480 373534