The ICT Service team has extensive experience working in education. We understand the diverse demands facing school leaders and practitioners and we are able to apply new approaches to learning and teaching. We build and support new skills and management practices required to meet the educational needs of our young people. We work closely with our customers to develop a strategic vision for using ICT in teaching, learning and management.
Our detailed service information can always be found at www.theictservice.org.uk and we offer our services to Maintained and Academy schools, chargeable with pay-as-you-go and subscription options.
- Comprehensive Technical Support Packages
- ICT Equipment Procurement | Audits
- New School Build Infrastructure | Installation
- Computing Curriculum Support
- E-Safety Support
- SEND Support
- MIS & FMS Consultancy & Training
- Scheduled Technician Visits | Wireless | Cloud Solutions | Server Support | Remote Access | Web Filtering | Mobile Device Management | Managed Network Services | Email | Telephony
We also offer a range of Training Courses to support all types of staff in schools, click on any of the below to view current courses available.
- School Leaders & Governors
- School Administrators
- Finance Staff & Business Managers
- Teachers & TAs
- Assessment Users & Co-ordinators
- Staff managing SEND, Inclusion & Behaviour
Guide to Services
- View our current Guide to Services.
- Our price lists are available on application.
- To get the most up-to-date information and news, sign up to receive our newsletters on our website.