Cambridgeshire Environmental Education Service (CEES) is a leading provider of educational visits, both residential and day, for hundreds of schools every year at Stibbington Centre, Burwell House and Coldham Wind Farm.
CEES brings learning to life by offering experiences that are designed to enhance learning and enrich the curriculum.
- CEES’ main base at Stibbington includes a beautiful Victorian school building for day visitors, a purpose-built Residential Centre and imaginatively designed grounds.
Please view our full CEES website under External Links.
Services and Charges:
- Residential and day courses for Reception to A level supporting Science, Geography and History, plus English, Maths and Art & Design in the environment.
- Courses led by CEES’ team of experienced teachers using specialist resources and equipment, and a wide range of local sites.
- A comprehensive programme of training courses and workshops for teachers, on taking learning outside the classroom and a support network for Primary Geography and History.
- Hire of Stibbington Residential Centre, with accommodation for 38, by organised groups at weekends and school holidays.
- For details of CEES fees please view our website under External Links.