We provide governors, headteachers and clerks with a comprehensive package of support and training which enables them to carry out their statutory duties and improve the educational outcomes for all children in Cambridgeshire.
Services and Charges:
- Termly briefings for governors and clerks
- Statutory work, for example making the Instrument of Government, appointment of LA governors and approval of governors associated with the LA appointed to an academy and procedural advice
- Options to improve governance
- School Governance Support and Training Package
- Camclerks Clerking Service.
You can view our schedule of costs under Related Links.
School Governance Team Training:
Size: 728.67 KB File format: pdf
Size: 259.77 KB File format: pdf
Size: 85.75 KB File format: pdf
Size: 458.36 KB File format: pdf
Size: 410.31 KB File format: pdf
Size: 403.46 KB File format: pdf
Size: 990.87 KB File format: pdf
Size: 419.85 KB File format: pdf
Size: 230.95 KB File format: pdf
- Governance Training Programme Summer 2018
- Termly Governance Briefings (Summer Term 2018)
- Peterborough Governor Training Programme 2017 to 2018
Reciprocal Governor Training Arrangements: Schools that subscribe to the Cambridgeshire School Governance Team SLA can also access governor training courses delivered by Peterborough Governor Services at no additional cost. Email: email@example.com