We provide governors, headteachers and clerks with a comprehensive package of support and training which enables them to carry out their statutory duties and improve the educational outcomes for all children in Cambridgeshire.
Services and Charges:
- Termly briefings for governors and clerks
- Statutory work, for example making the Instrument of Government, appointment of LA governors and approval of governors associated with the LA appointed to an academy and procedural advice
- Options to improve governance
- School Governance Support and Training Package
- Camclerks Clerking Service.
You can view our schedule of costs under Related Links.
School Governance Team Training:
Size: 85.75 KB File format: pdf
Size: 611.94 KB File format: pdf
- Autumn Term Clerks' Briefing Programme 2019
- Termly Governance Briefing Programme Autumn 2019
- Joint Annual Governance Training Programme 2019-20
- NGA Development for Chairs (Jan 20)
- NGA Development for Clerks (Jan 20)
- SLA letter 2019-20
- Schedule of service provision and costs 2019-20
- NGA Leading Governance - Boards RI
- NGA Leading Governance - Boards Groups 2019
Cambridgeshire Governance Advisory Panel:
Governor Training/Briefing Bookings
Procedural Advice & Other School Governance Related Enquiries
Governor Training/Procedural Advice