Our highly experienced team of school improvement advisers and external associates support and challenge schools to improve outcomes for pupils in Cambridgeshire. They also conduct ‘keeping in touch’ (KIT) visits with all schools to review a school’s self-evaluation against the Ofsted categories.
- Flexible, quality assured support.
- Both a bespoke service to individual schools and academies as well as access to tried and tested area based CPD.
- Support for partnership work between schools and a means of sharing effective practice between schools and academies.
Services and Charges for 2019/20:
- Element 1:
Individual School/Academy Support and Challenge (Allocation of up to 4 visits plus a Annual Monitoring Visit). Suitable for “low” and “medium” support schools.
- Element 2:
Area Based Briefing/Workshops and access to the following leadership briefings:
• Ofsted Updates
• Leading English (3 x 0.5 day)
• Leading Maths (3 x 0.5 day)
• Assessment Briefing (2 x 0.5 day)
• Aspiring Headteachers workshops (3 x 0.5 day)
• Improving progress in Year 6 termly workshops for Year 6 teachers (2x 0.5 days)
- Element 3: Special Packages and Bespoke Services
- Enhanced Package
- New to Headship Package
- Other personalised support packages and offers are available - see page 5 of the Primary Offer booklet for more details
For further details and pricing, download the Primary Offer Brochure, below.
Size: 491.07 KB File format: pdf
Size: 898.57 KB File format: pdf
01223 728 376