Our highly experienced team of school improvement advisers and external associates support and challenge schools to improve outcomes for pupils in Cambridgeshire. They also conduct ‘keeping in touch’ (KIT) visits with all schools to review a school’s self-evaluation against the Ofsted categories.
- Flexible, quality assured support.
- Both a bespoke service to individual schools and academies as well as access to tried and tested area based CPD.
- Support for partnership work between schools and a means of sharing effective practice between schools and academies.
Services and Charges for 2017/18:
- Element 1. Visit Support Programme (Subscription p/a): Maintained £2050 / Academy £2250
- Element 2. Area Based Briefings (Subscription p/a): Maintained £650 / Academy £700
* 10% Discount applied when purchasing Element 1+2: Maintained £2430 / Academy £2655
Element 3. Personalised Support: Standard rate £100 ph / £480 pd (up to 5 hours)
KIT meetings: no charge.
01223 728 376