Our highly experienced team of school improvement advisers and external associates support and challenge schools to improve outcomes for pupils in Cambridgeshire. They also conduct ‘keeping in touch’ (KIT) visits with all schools to review a school’s self-evaluation against the Ofsted categories.
- Flexible, quality assured support.
- Both a bespoke service to individual schools and academies as well as access to tried and tested area based CPD.
- Support for partnership work between schools and a means of sharing effective practice between schools and academies.
Services and Charges for 2018/19:
- Element 1. Visit Support Programme (Subscription p/a): Maintained £2050 / Academy £2250
- Element 2. Area Based Briefings (Subscription p/a): Maintained £700 / Academy £750
- Element 3:
- Rapid Improvement Support Package: £2800/£3080
- New to Headship Package: £1000/£1100
- Other personalised support packages and offers are available - see page 11 of the Primary Offer booklet for more details
Size: 2.57 MB File format: pdf
Size: 936.16 KB File format: pdf
01223 728 376