Emma Fuller leads the English and Maths Team.
The English Team includes Anna Walker, Kathryn Brereton, Lindsay Parkes, Alice Philpin and Jane McLeod. Jane is an accredited Reading Recovery Teacher Leader; and Jane is able to lead a wide range of training focused on Intervention Programmes, linked with the UCL Institute of Education and Edge Hill University.
The Maths Team includes Gary Casey, Tracey Sandhu, Tom Oakley and Becky Moseley. Gary and Tracey are able to lead training focused on intervention programmes, linked with Edge Hill University. Emma is an accredited Numicon trainer and can lead sessions on how to support children with Numicon.
The team is able to work with teachers and school leaders, particularly promoting the role of subject leaders, providing both support and challenge whilst driving improvements across the school in a range of ways including:
- Support subject leaders to develop and evaluate the curriculum, policies and action plans, lead CPD
- Developing teaching and learning through: planning support, model or team teaching, evaluating and developing assessments, pupil diagnostics
- Support SENCo/ inclusion managers to identify barriers using data and consider additional provision and /or interventions to secure progress of pupils with specific needs
- Working with governors to support knowledge of expectations and help identify strengths and challenges in the provision and data for English and maths.
During a visit it would be possible for the adviser to undertake identified activities, providing both support and challenge which are integral to ensuring the development of the school’s identified areas for action.
Other services the team can provide include:
- Staff meetings
- Subject or topic audits, such as Reading or Phonics audits
- Intervention support
- Provide training on Edge Hill intervention programmes
- Closing the gap and effective use of pupil premium support
- Diagnostic work with groups or individuals
- Inference training
- Book Banding
- Cluster working
- Easter schools
- Moderation preparation
- Workshops for parents
Join us on Knowledge Hub to access up to date information and download free resources.
The Cambridgeshire English Team - https://khub.net/group/cambridgeshire-english-team
The Cambridgeshire Maths Team - https://khub.net/group/cambridgeshire-maths-team
Standard Rate of £100 per hour or £480 a day (up to 5 hours). Other services are charged individually to include materials.
Special Offer - 5 days of support for £2000 if agreed in advance.