For charges please see the offers below.
Support for your Children and Young People:
- Bilingual support * for new arrivals.
- First Language Assessment (FLA) for pupils whose progress is causing concern.
- Cultural diversity & citizenship workshops for pupils.
- Bilingual TA support for Roma pupils
- TA support for Gypsies and Travellers who have missed education
Support for your Management and Staff:
- Ethnic Minority Achievement (EMA) review
- EAL advice, guidance and professional development
- Preventing and Addressing racist, HBT and other prejudice-related behaviour’ and other prejudice-related behaviour, including using Stonewall resources.
- Partnership planning and teaching
- Early Years foundation stage
- Developing a culturally inclusive curriculum
- Working with Central and East European pupils
- Equality policy and practice
- Support to help you to provide Distance Learning
Support for your Families with:
- Home school liaison
- Translating and interpreting
- Accessing other services
- Transition/ Secondary transfer
- Addressing racist, homophobic and other prejudice-related behaviour
* Languages currently available:
Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Chinese ( Cantonese and Mandarin), French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, including Brazilian Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Mainland & Mexican), Turkish, Urdu