We provide high quality advice, support and training on all aspects of Special Educational Needs (SEN) with the aim of supporting inclusion and improving the learning of pupils with SEN/D.
Services and Charges
Providing support, advice or assessments as requested by and agreed with Statutory Assessment & Resourcing Team (START).
Respond appropriately to statutory requirements, including:
- targeting support to individual pupils
- targeting attendance at Annual Review
- monitoring outcomes for pupils
- monitoring the effective management of resources
- respond to SEN/D tribunals
Build evidence based knowledge and expertise in schools.
Statutory work commissioned by the SEN - START Team is delivered at no charge.
- Strategic planning
- Consultation meetings
- CAF Response
- Direct teaching / intervention
- Support project work
- Review and quality assurance of schools and units
- Achievement for All (AfA)
- Restorative Approaches
- Team Teach
Specialist Teacher: Full Day - £700 / Half-day - £350 / Hourly rate - £90
Charges apply to work undertaken beyond the Specialist Teaching Team core offer.
Contact us at:
HUNTS Team Leaders
Huntingdon & St. Ives
Ramsey, Sawtry, Yaxley and St. Neots
Phone: 01480 373470
East Cambs and Fenlands
March, Chatteris & Whittlesey
Ely, Littleport, Bottisham, Burwell, Soham & Witchford
Phone: 01353 612802
South Cambs and City