Welcome to the SEND pages. These pages cover information about the SEN and Inclusion Service (SENI), our SENCO Network, COVID-19 information, training and resources and a link to the SEND Information Hub (also known as the Local Offer).
The SEN and Inclusion Services consists of:
- Specialist Teaching Services (including the Autism / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Advisory Teaching Service (AATS), and the Sensory and Physical Support Service (for Hearing and/or Vision impairment and Physical Disabilities)
- the Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
- the Early Years SEND Specialist and Portage Service
- the Local Area SENI Support Service
- the Statutory Assessment and Monitoring Service (SAMS).
Each of our services has a specific remit to help our children and young people to achieve their potential and overcome barriers their additional needs may present to them and their educational settings.
Our contact details can be found in the Special Educational Needs Inclusion (SENI) Services guide 2023/24