Cambridgeshire Forest School Network Autumn term 2019
Tuesday 1st October 2019
Lantern Community Primary School
Nene Road, Ely, Cambs, CB6 2WL
7.00pm – 9.00pm
This network is aimed at professionals with a passion for offering children engaging, challenging and inspiring outdoor learning opportunities.
Join us to enhance your professional development and share Forest School experiences and skills. We welcome experienced Forest School practitioners along with professionals new to this specialist area of outdoor learning.
Aims of the Forest School Network
- To update practitioners with developments and issues relevant to Outdoor Learning, specifically Forest School
- To facilitate a support network for practitioners that provides opportunities for discussion and the sharing of best practice.
- Light refreshments will be available
- Developments/updates from the Forest School Adviser
- An opportunity to explore the Forest School area at The Lantern Community Primary School
Our focus for the evening:
The autumn term network will give you the opportunity to explore the Forest School site with a group of like-minded professionals. The woods offer many experiences in a relatively small space, it has a gated pond, mature trees suitable for climbing, fire pit circle and many dens. Emma Holland, Forest School Leader, will be sharing how the school set up the site and there will be plenty of opportunity to practice and develop and your own skills. As always, we will light a fire, the kettle will be boiling and you will be able to use the natural resources available to create inspiring Forest School experiences. Please be prepared to share your skills and learn from others!
For general enquiries, contact Early Years Training Centre
Tel: 01223 706349