Cambridgeshire Forest School Network Spring term 2019
Tuesday 19 March 2019.
Girton Glebe Primary School,
Cambridge Road, Girton,
Cambridge. CB3 0PN
7.00pm – 9.00pm
This network is aimed at professionals with a passion for offering children engaging, challenging and inspiring outdoor learning opportunities.
Join us to enhance your professional development and share Forest School experiences and skills. We welcome experienced Forest School practitioners along with professionals new to this specialist area of outdoor learning.
Aims of the Forest School Network
- To update practitioners with developments and issues relevant to Outdoor Learning, specifically Forest School
- To facilitate a support network for practitioners
- To provide opportunities for discussion and the sharing of best practice.
Light refreshments on arrival and networking time
- Developments/updates from the Forest School Adviser
- Focus: An evening in the Forest School area.
- Opportunity to explore the Forest School area, engage in nighttime Forest School experiences.
Our focus for the evening
The spring term network will be held outdoors and offers you an opportunity to explore the ancient woodland at night with a group of like-minded professionals.
We will light a fire to keep warm, the kettle will be boiling and you will be able to use the natural resources available to create inspiring Forest School experiences that can be recreated in your setting.
Please be prepared to share your skills and learn from others!
For general enquiries, contact Early Years Training Centre
Tel: 01223 706349