Membership for maintained and independent schools and academies
What you will get for your school early years provision:
- Early Years Leaders Briefings – one per term, two places per school
- An annual Early Years visit
- Early Years Cluster development, advice and support (early years network meeting for independent schools)
- Up to 30% off Early Years and Childcare Training and Support Programme courses and conferences
- Main Early Years Adviser
- Two places at our termly Foundation Years Forums
Cost of membership
Maintained Nursery and Primary Schools £300
Independent Schools / Individual Academies £350
Small schools (PAN of less than 25) - £225 Maintained, £275 Academies
Federations – on a school-by-school basis
Details of pay-as-you-go courses for the Early Years Foundation Stage can be found in the Primary School Improvement Courses, Conferences and Briefings brochure 2019-20 and also in the Early Years and Childcare Training and Support Programme for 2019-20.
Maintained schools can benefit from a combined membership offer for the school early years provision, school run pre-school (Section 27 model) and out of school provision for a single price of £500*.
This includes 18 credits for Cambridgeshire Essentials courses.
* £550 for Academies