The Early Years Offer incorporates:
• Early Years Leaders Briefings – 1 per term, 2 places per school
• Early Years Foundation Stage Link Governor Network Sessions – 1 per term NEW
• Early Years Health Check – 1 per year*
• Early Years Cluster development, advice and support
• Up to 20% off Early Years and Childcare Training and Support Programme courses and conferences
• Main Early Years Adviser
*The Early Years Health Check will cover the Early Years Foundation Stage in Reception and Nursery provision. Other Early Years Service support is available for schools that run community run pre-school provision.
Maintained Nursery and Primary Schools £279
Individual Academies £329
Federations on a school by school basis
Details of pay-as-you-go courses for the Early Years Foundation Stage can be found in the Primary School Improvement Courses, Conferences and Briefings brochure 2017/18 and also in the Early Years and Childcare Training and Support Programme for 2017/18.
A range of bespoke support for the Early Years Foundation Stage is also available which could include:
• Leadership and Management of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Joint observation of teaching and learning
• Analysis of data to inform future provision
• Curriculum development e.g. Communication and Language
This can be purchased at any point in the year and will be charged for in full at the point of purchase at the standard rate of £99 an hour, £249 for half a day or £479 for a full day.
New for 2017-2018
Purchase two further bespoke half-day visits for an additional £349.
To view our Early Years Offer to Maintained Schools and Academies booklet, please click on the image below to make it larger.