Forest School opportunities to be available for all children and young people to enhance the curriculum, accelerate achievement and bring learning to life.
- What we have done so far
- 2012 - our first Forest School Network
- 2013 - our first Forest School Adviser was appointed and we held our first conference
- 2016 - local authority officers from the Early Years and Outdoor Education Services started to work together to consider how to support settings and schools to implement regular Forest School sessions for their children
- 2017 - a multi-agency Steering Group,was formed to consider a vision for Forest School in Cambridgeshire
- 2018 - our first Forest School Qualifications delivered, in partnership with huathe
- 2019 - our first research paper published