We are a countywide service working in schools and early years settings with children & young people and their parents/carers. We provide targeted support and training in all aspects of Special Educational Needs (SEN).
Our main aim is to help to meet the needs of children and young people within their local community, by providing targeted and specialist support to those working with them. We also aim to help children and young people with SEND to progress with their learning, as well as their emotional and social development.
The Service is comprised of 4 Teams
- 5 Area based SEND District Teams
- Strategic SEND Support (countywide)
- The Sensory Team (countywide)
- The Additional Needs Team (countywide) and
- The Statutory Assessment Team (countywide)
In the following pages you will find more detail about the teams and the services that they provide.